Celebrity updos 2012
Attempting your own celebrity updo in 2012? Practice, practice, practice.
1. Time your practice session and make a list of all of the tools and products you will need. If your going for intricate celebrity updos 2012 than you’ll want practice it many times.
2. Put everything in a basket and hide it away to bring out fresh and ready for your special day.
3. Schedule times for showers if you will be having relatives stay over.
4. If you are not dressing at home make sure there is a mirror and a counter or table to work from.
5. Make sure there are proper outlets, if not bring an extension cord.
6. Put on all of your pretty under things and cover up with a button down shirt or robe. This way after hair and makeup are done just slip into your gown!
Is a stylist traveling to you to help with your celebrity updos 2012?
1. Give exact, adequate directions and phone numbers. Many time brides give the directions they follow and forget the stylist may be coming from the opposite side of the highway.
2. Make sure you have a place set up for the stylist to work. (One bride assumed I would be working from the bathroom and one set me up in her dark bedroom until her father-in-law kicked my out so he could get dressed. Personally, I like to work from a large will lit dining room or kitchen table.)
3. Don’t assume the stylist can do extra people last minute. Make sure everyone who is having their hair done is mentioned ahead of time and arrives promptly.
4. Be ready yourself and prepare extra time for interruptions.
Are you going to a salon?
1. Schedule your wedding day hair appointment at least eight weeks ahead make sure you choose an expert in wedding hair.
2. Have a practice session at least a month ahead and bring a picture of your dress and your headpiece with you to the salon.
3. Record your travel time from the salon to where you are getting dressed.
4. Add on extra time for getting dressed and make-up if the salon is not applying it.
5. Bring a camera or camera phone to your hair appointment and take pictures of the front, side, and back.
6. Ask for more than one stylist to help with the wedding party. Three stylists for a party of six is the best bet for staying on schedule.
7. Schedule all nail appointments for the day before, this also saves time.
8. Don’t expect to get your favorite stylist to do your wedding hair is you desire an intricate Updo. This is a specialty service and best left for the resident expert.